Tips To Prevent Losing Your Car Keys
Transponder Phippines ®, many of our local technicians are trained to repair and replace all types of Key Programming, Safe Vault Repair and Glass Doors including sliding glass doors. Our technicians, operating out of over 16 City s in the Metro Manila, Cavite and Rizal Province aravailable to help you today. Schedule an appointment online or call 09380991375. Call us now!
If you count among the people who constantly lose the keys to their cars, and you would like to do something about it, use these tips.
We Can Help-Quick, Reliable Service Call us now 02 83735617 09270863613
Would you consider yourself a butterfingered person who constantly loses or misplaces the keys to their car? How much time do you normally allocate to searching for lost car keys and missing fobs? Do you ever run late to work, important meetings, or your child’s kindergarten play simply because you are unable to start the engine without your missing key? Oftentimes, lost or misplaced car keys will lead to serious time and money loss, not to mention the energy you will need to invest in the search process itself. If you are tired to pay hundreds of dollars to have your car dealer replace your key fob or reprogram your transponder key, or you are fed up with permanently being held back by your clumsiness, it is time do something about it.
One immediate solution would be to contact a nearby locksmith for cars and have them make some copy keys you can store somewhere safe and accessible for later use. The 24/7 TP Locksmith team is here to assist you with your every car key, lock, and ignition problem you may be dealing with. Having one or two spare keys to your car put aside will allow you to more rapidly get back behind the wheel in the event you will lose your main keys. Secondly, you could try a few tips to prevent losing your car keys.
Choose A Storage Location For Your Car Keys
It is necessary to be as organized as you can when it comes to the keys to your car. If you live in a household with more than one vehicle in the driveway, you cannot afford to mindlessly throw your keys whenever you see a flat surface – and expect to retrieve them when you need them.
You need to designate special storage places for all of your keys. Develop a routine and always place your keys in that particular space whenever they are not in use. You should automatically stop misplacing your keys around the house.
- Use a key hook you can place next to the front door. Use the rack as soon as you set foot inside the house, and you will never have to wonder where your keys are ever again.
- Stop throwing your keys wherever you see an empty space when you get home, in a hurry to change into something more comfortable and start dinner. If you need to leave the house in a hurry, you will not have to waste a single precious second wondering where your keys are.
Use A Key Finding App
Technology has come a long way during recent years, and you can now use special apps that will help you track down misplaced or lost car keys, phones, and even wallets. These apps rely on your geolocation to find the closest cellphone tower that will identify the address of your keys. Can you imagine the difference such an app will make into your life?
Practice Mindfulness When Setting Your Keys Down
Stay in the moment and prevent your mind from wandering off to future or past tasks throughout the day. Take a mental picture when you set your car keys down. Record the process in your mind and truly visualize yourself doing it. See yourself walking through the front door and placing your keys into the specially designated rack or a clothes hanger hook.
Pay attention to the car exiting process as well. You may be busy having a phone conversation with someone important or texting a friend to make dinner plans. Or you may be carrying heavy grocery bags and your main goal might be to rapidly enter your home and discard the bags. Make sure you won’t lose yourself in the process and forget to grab the keys out of the ignition. Lots of people accidentally lock themselves out of their cars; without a spare key at hand, they might need to call friends or towing services to throw a hand at them.
Always Look Behind
Scan the room you are about to exit, be it a restaurant, the office, or your friend’s house. Look for the keys to your car, your wallet, and bags and save precious time and energy on a potential key loss problem.
It should not take more than a few seconds, and it could go a really long way in saving you from future headaches.
I’ve Lost The Keys To My Car – Now What?
- Call your spouse/roommate and ask them to come over and bring you the spare you keep at home. It might take them a few hours to reach you, depending on your vicinity from home, but it is the cheapest solution to use.
- Use your magnetic spare key hidden under your car. If you have already asked an automotive locksmith to make some spare keys to your car, you could use a magnetic spare key holder to attach your copy to your car and access it during emergencies. Just keep in mind some car thieves are aware of this secret hideout, and you might risk having your key (and car) stolen from your driveway.
- Call our emergency locksmith service. We specialize in 24/7 lockouts in all Metro Manila and nearby cities. Give us a call whenever you ever find yourself in a lockout situation, or you suspect someone might have stolen your keys. Our technicians will assess the problem and make the best recommendations at the `site. You may be advised to have your locks re-keyed or replaced with or to upgrade your car’s security system with smart locks.
When it comes to any car lock related issue, our expert car locksmiths specialize in locksmith solutions for your car, so don’t hesitate to call now and one of our locksmiths near you will head right over to assist you!